Apply for 72044021RFA00002
- The Agency for International Development, USAID-VIETNAM in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID Reducing Pollution" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by March 01, 2021 (0900 am, Hanoi Time).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $11,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: 2021 Chad, Cameroon, and southeast Nigeria
Previous opportunity: Research and Evaluation of Services for Victims of Crime, Fiscal Year 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72044021RFA00002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72044021RFA00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OW OWM 20 01||Innovative Water Infrastructure Workforce Development Grant Program|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 21 01||FY 2021 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|72038621RFA00001||USAID’s Trees Outside Forests in India (TOFI) Activity|
|EPA R10 HRSC 2021||FY 2021 REGION 10 HEALTHY, RESILIENT AND SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA OMS 21 01||FY 2021 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
|72049221R00003||Climate Resilient Cities Project|
|DC EPA 21 001||Rural Alaska Household Hazardous Waste Backhaul Service Program|
|EPA R3 CBP 21 02||FY2021 Request for Applications for Capacity Expansion and Integration of Citizen-based Monitoring and Nontraditional Monitoring Partners into the Chesapeake Bay Program Partnership|
|K NOFO 21 100||Air Quality Hackathon|
|EPA OP OEJ 21 02||Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|EPA OP OEJ 21 01||ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|EPA R4 LCRD 2021 01||2021 Region 4 Source Reduction Assistance Grant|
|72062421RFA00003||SERVIR WEST AFRICA 2|
|W912HN 21 0 0001||Endangered Species Management Program at Fort Stewart, Georgia|
|EPA OW OWM 20 02||Training and Technical Assistance for Wastewater Treatment Works for the Prevention, Reduction, and Elimination of Pollution|
|72052221RFA00001||USAID/Honduras Generating Green Economic Opportunities through Local Partnerships to Deter Irregular Migration (Local Works) Activity|
|C NOFO 21 102||Ocean Matters: Safeguarding Ocean Health in the Indo-Pacific|
|EPA R7 LCRD 2021||FY 2021-22 Region 7 Healthy, Resilient, and Sustainable Materials Management Grant|
|EPA R1 HC 2021||2021 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|72038621RFA00004||Cleaner Air and Better Health (CABH)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72044021RFA00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.