Apply for O NIJ 2021 40005
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation of Services for Victims of Crime, Fiscal Year 2021" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: USAID Reducing Pollution
Previous opportunity: Community Connect Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O NIJ 2021 40005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O NIJ 2021 40005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O NIJ 2021 40001||National Juvenile Court Data Archive, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O OJJDP 2021 48001||OJJDP FY21 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 47005||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 41001||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|O OJJDP 2021 48003||OJJDP FY 2021 Family Drug Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 41004||OJJDP FY 2021 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 47007||OJJDP FY 2021 Children’s Advocacy Centers National Subgrants Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 48006||OJJDP FY21 Court Appointed Special Advocates Training, Technical Assistance, and Subgrants Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 47008||OJJDP FY 2021 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System|
|O OJJDP 2021 47011||OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 47010||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development|
|O OJJDP 2021 47012||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children With Sexual Behavior Problems|
|O NIJ 2021 55001||Research and Evaluation on the Police Response to Homelessness, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O OVW 2021 42001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2021 48008||OJJDP FY 21 National Mentoring Programs|
|O OJJDP 2021 48007||OJJDP FY 2021 Multistate Mentoring Programs Initiative|
|O OVW 2021 51004||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction: Targeted Support for Exercising Tribes Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 38008||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 47006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking on Campus Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 37003||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O NIJ 2021 40005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.