Apply for DE FOA 0002357
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Perovskite Funding Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Institutional Resilience and Expanded Postsecondary Opportunity (IREPO) Grants Program CFDA Number 84.425P
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002357
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002357) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002361||Fiscal Year 2021 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0002206||Connected Communities|
|DE FOA 0002423||FY21 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Feedstock Technologies and Algae FOA|
|DE FOA 0002396||DE-FOA-00002396 - FY21 BETO Scale-up and Conversion FOA|
|DE FOA 0002378||SOLAR ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES OFFICE FISCAL YEAR 2021 FUNDING PROGRAM Photovoltaics and Concentrating Solar Power|
|DE FOA 0002559||This is a Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0002560 entitled "Direct Air Capture Combined with Dedicated Long-Term Storage, Coupled to Existing Low-Carbon Energy"|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002357", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.