Apply for ED GRANTS 082120 001
- The Department of Education in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Institutional Resilience and Expanded Postsecondary Opportunity (IREPO) Grants Program CFDA Number 84.425P" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.425.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 20, 2020 Applications Available August 21, 2020.Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply September 10, 2020.Deadline for Transmittal of Applications October 20, 2020.Pre-Application Information The Department will post additional information for prospective applicants on the IREPO program website https://www2.ed.gov/#8203about/#8203offices/#8203list/#8203ope/#8203heerfirepo.html.Notice of Intent to Apply We will be able to develop a more efficient process for reviewing grant applications if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply for funding under this competition. Therefore, the Secretary strongly encourages each potential applicant to notify us of the applicant#8217s intent to submit an application by sending an email to Karen.Epps@ed.gov with Intent to Apply in the subject line. Applicants that do not send a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Karen Epps, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, 250-64, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-6337. Email Karen.Epps@ed.gov..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 19 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Community Connect Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Perovskite Funding Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 082120 001
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 082120 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.