Apply for PAS MTY 2021 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mexico in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public diplomacy grant program – Empowering communities through technology and education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: 2021 Chad, Cameroon, and southeast Nigeria
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS MTY 2021 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS MTY 2021 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N00014 21 S SN07||2021 London Tech Bridge Research Opportunity|
|W81XWH 21 DMRDP ERCA||Defense Medical Research and Development Program - En Route Care Award|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0029||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Wireless Technologies|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2409||Maneuver Damage Support, Fort Polk|
|2021 NIST JQI QUICS 01||NIST Joint Quantum Institute (JQI) and Joint Center for Quantum Information in Computer Science (QuICS) Institutional Cooperative Agreements Renewal|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP IITRA||DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CTRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Clinical Translational Research Partnership Award|
|K NOFO 21 103||The Future of Journalism: How Immersive Technology and Artificial Intelligence Can Shape the News and Impact Audience Opinion|
|21 569||Scholarships in STEM Network|
|W911NF 21 S 0004||THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FISCAL YEAR 2022 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|DE FOA 0002381||FY2021 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0060||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: National Research Center for Parents with Disabilities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS MTY 2021 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.