Apply for FOA ETA 21 05
- The Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round 8" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.261.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2021 The closing date for receipt of applications under this announcement is April 26, 2021. Applications must be received no later than 40000 p.m. Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: FY 2021 - 2023 Economic Development RNTA
Previous opportunity: Public diplomacy grant program – Empowering communities through technology and education
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ETA 21 05
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ETA 21 05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 21 06||Registered Apprenticeship Technical Assistance Centers of Excellence|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 06 20 21 C1||Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2021|
|FOA ETA 21 08||Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC)|
|FOA WB 21 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 19 20 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (ES) Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2021|
|ETA TEGL 20 20||Program Year (PY) 2021 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territorial, and National Grantees|
|ETA FLC TEGL 21 20 FY21||FY 2021 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|PY21 NA SEC166 FUNDING||Program Year (PY) 2021 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the Indian and Native American (INA) Programs|
|FOA ETA 20 08 B||The National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Career Services and Training Grants Reopening for Maine|
|ETA TEGL 23 20||Program Year 2021 National Farmworker Jobs Program: Career Services and Training Grantees and National Farmworker Jobs Program: Housing Grantees|
|SHTG FY 21 01||Targeted Topic Training|
|SHTG FY 21 02||Training and Educational Materials Development|
|SHTG FY 21 03||Capacity Building Developmental & Capacity Building Pilot|
|SHTG FY 21 05||Workplace Safety and Health Training on Infectious Diseases, Including COVID-19|
|ETA TEGL 25 20||CAREER (Comprehensive and Accessible Reemployment through Equitable Employment Recovery) National Dislocated Worker Grants|
|GABPE ARDF FY20 01||Child Labor in Botswana|
|FOA ILAB 21 09||Strengthening Conciliation to Enhance Resolution of Labor Disputes in Mexico|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ETA 21 05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.