Apply for EDA HDQ RNTA 2021 2006892
- The Department of Commerce in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 - 2023 Economic Development RNTA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.303, 11.312.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by There are no submission deadlines under this NOFO. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until the termination of this NOFO or publication of a superseding RNTA NOFO..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification), Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Public Diplomacy Grants in Kuwait
Previous opportunity: Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round 8
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EDA HDQ RNTA 2021 2006892
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EDA HDQ RNTA 2021 2006892", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.