Apply for P19AS00143
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Announcement is NOT a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Serviceaposs intention to award financial assistance..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $27,974.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 2019 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)
Previous opportunity: BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00143
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00143) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00175||RMYC Crew working directly with the CRD Trail Crew|
|P19AS00180||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00186||Workshop to Determine Best Practices for Assessing Vulnerability|
|P19AS00189||Tsankawi Cavates and Provide Experiential Learning|
|P19AS00204||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00203||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00206||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00218||Cooperative GIS Internship|
|P19AS00226||2019 Yellowstone/Groundwork USA Urban Youth Engagement Project|
|P19AS00239||Restoration and Fencing Projects at Glacier National Park|
|P19AS00262||Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance Project|
|P19AS00281||2019 Yellowstone/Groundwork USA Urban Youth Engagement Project|
|P19AS00284||Rehabilitate Primary Trails at Yellowstone National Park|
|P19AS00288||Walnut Canyon Fencing and Trail Work|
|P19AS00289||Vegetation Management at Zion and Bryce Canyon National Park|
|P19AS00290||Wupatki National Monument Trails and Fencing|
|P19AS00291||Sunset Crater Volcano Fencing and Trail Work|
|P19AS00360||Grand Canyon National Park Ancestral Lands Crew 2019|
|P19AS00425||Youth Environmental Education Intern at Channel Islands National Park|
|P19AS00555||Point Reyes National Seashore Young Stewards Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00143", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.