2019 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS) (SFOP0005808)
- The Department of State, Office to Monitor-Combat Trafficking in Persons in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.019.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Interpretation and Research Interns- NICO
Previous opportunity: Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth at Rocky Mountain National Park
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005808) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 19 04||Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor|
|NPSNOIP19AC00418||Five Year Master to assist with Preventative Building Maintenace,Grounds & Trails Maintenance|
|USGS 19 FAC 8682||This project is in support of joint research and data collection activities for Passive Flux Meters (PFMs), specifically the use of PFMs for different type of contaminants (EDB and PFAS) and for conditions for deployment (deep wells) on New Mexico Ai|
|SFOP0005886||Tunisia Civil Society Accelerator (EXCEL)|
|SMK80019PAS003||Building Community Resilience|
|FOA ILAB 19 02||Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls in Agriculture (EQUAL)|
|FOA ILAB 19 03||Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia|
|NPS NOIP19AC00096||Story Mapping for Indigenous Places (Mandan, Hidatsa, Sahnish)|
|SFOP0005892||Strengthening Civil Society to Expose Corruption and Support Law Enforcement Action against Corruption|
|SMK80019PAS004||Municipal-Level Tabletop Exercise|
|P19AS00159||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|STX 100 TM 19 GR001||Small Grants Program|
|P19AS00046||YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together|
|P19AS00038||Youth Development and Engagement|
|SFOP0005895||FY 2019 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|720 114 19 RFA 00005||Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|SFOP0005902||Oman Coast Guard and Maritime Security Center Training|
|DOS PTA 201912||American Voices Against Apartheid|
|DOS PTA 2019013||2019-20 U.S. Embassy Travel Logistics Support|
|SFOP0005904||EXBS Logistical and Program Management Support for Activities in the Near Eastern Affairs and African Affairs (NEA-AF) Regions|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005808", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: