Apply for P19AS00122
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health
Previous opportunity: Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network 2019 Request for Applications
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00122
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00122) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00280||Archaeological Research Associates|
|P19AS00285||Yellowstone Controlled Ground Water Area Long Term Monitoring|
|P19AS00292||Inventory and Evaluate Archaeological Resources at Yellowstone National Park|
|P19AS00293||National Register of Historic Places Testing of Archaeological Sites|
|P19AS00361||Delivering Natural Park Resource Information to Park Managers and the Public|
|F20AS00013||R1 - Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|F20AS00014||R1 - Sport Fish Restoration Program - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only|
|F20AS00016||R8 - wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only|
|F20AS00017||R8 Sport Fish Restoration Program - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only|
|F20AS00021||R7 Alaska - FY20 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only|
|F20AS00029||R7 Alaska - FY20 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program- State Fish and Wildlife Agencies Only|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00122", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.