Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network 2019 Request for Applications (EPA R5 GL2019 IAD)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Integrated Atmospheric Deposition Network 2019 Request for Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.469.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 28, 2019 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance Project
Previous opportunity: Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2020 Funding Opportunity
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA R5 GL2019 IAD) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M19AS00008||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R1 HC 2019||2019 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|BIA TR 2019 0002||Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Tribal Organizations|
|BIA TR 2019 0001||Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Federally Recognized Tribes|
|EPA REG1 WPDG 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F19AS00179||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration Program (NRDAR)|
|EPA REG04 WPDG 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG06 WPDG 2019 2020||FY19 and FY20 Region 06 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|POA CESU 19 3||Alpine & Nuisance DNA|
|EPA R5 WPDG 2019||FY19 and FY20 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00012||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA HQ OPP 2019 001||Pesticide Regulatory Education Program|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 01||FY20 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINNG (EWDJT) GRANTS|
|M19AS00013||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program - GOMR Alabama|
|F19AS00184||California least tern nesting site preparation|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 19 20||FY19 and FY20 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 19 N003||Upper Truckee River Reaches 1&2 (Johnson Meadow) Restoration Planning Project|
|EPA REG10 WPDG 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 10 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F19AS00196||Quino checkerspot butterfly augmentation project|
|USGS 19 FAC 0131||Onshore Research|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA R5 GL2019 IAD", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: