Apply for F19AS00346
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "West Creek NRDAR - Tamarisk Control Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to RiversEdge West in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM (3) Legislative Intent and (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Newark and Essex County, New Jersey
Previous opportunity: Testing coral disease treatments across multiple species at several highly-infected Virgin Island coral reef National Parks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00346
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00346) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DN STC 19 001 064843||FY 19 STC Announcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00346", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.