The Strengthening Physical Rehabilitation in Georgia (SPRING) Activity in Georgia (RFA 114 17 000003)
- The Agency for International Development, Georgia USAID-Tbilisi in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Strengthening Physical Rehabilitation in Georgia (SPRING) Activity in Georgia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Park Service-Ethnographic Overview and Assessment
Previous opportunity: National Urban Indian Behavioral Health Awareness
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 114 17 000003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 17 01||Labor Market Supply and Demand in the Northern Triangle: Leveraging Data to Build an Efficient Labor Market|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 009 SCA 05242017||Afghan National Police Community Outreach (ACO) III|
|USGS 15 FA 0203||Low-cost Seismometers from Geophones|
|USGS 17 FA 0202||Animal Movement Studies for Wildlife Management|
|MCC 17 INFO EVENT 0001||Fonds Chakara large-scale grant program launch to support Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models for Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Morocco|
|DHS 17 GPD 075 00 01||Fiscal Year 2017 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) - Amtrak|
|NPSNOIIMRSF17AC00639||Historic Landscape Preservation Internships|
|NPS 17 NERO 0051||Enhancing the Capt. John Smith Chesapeake NHT in Lancaster and York Counties|
|USEU 2017 01||U.S-EU Relationship|
|DHS 17 MT 023 004 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R4|
|DHS 17 MT 023 006 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R6|
|P17AS00306||Rocky Mountain National Park Visitor Use and Transportation Management Study|
|INLEA INLTC 17 007||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|INLEA INLCN 17 002||Drug Prevention and Awareness Programming in Honduras|
|NPS 17 NERO 0053||Collaboration to connect people to the National Trails in the Potomac River corridor.|
|DHS 17 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|DHS 17 MT 041 01 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 1|
|DHS 17 MT 041 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 8|
|SMK80017PAS03||Media Internship Program|
|DHS 17 MT 023 007 99||Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - R7|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 114 17 000003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: