Apply for P17AS00586
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Archaeology Field School Analysis, Archaeological Overview and Assessment, and Archaeology Outreach at Fort Vancouver National Historic Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $98,532.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: The Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site, New York
Previous opportunity: New England National Scenic Trail Implementation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00586
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00586) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SBR25017CA0006||New Models for Managing Brazilian Civil Society Organizations|
|NPS 17 NERO 0113||PACT (Parks, Arts, Culture, and Tourism) Program|
|P17AS00592||Development of Coating Formulation for Stone Conservation|
|USGS 17 FA 0365||Processes Controlling Arsenic Mobilization in Groundwater in the Kings Subbasin, California|
|SBR25017CA0007||USBEA Small Grants Program|
|P17AS00602||Disseminating Technology in Art Conservation|
|P17AS00603||Historical and Cultural Research at HaleakalÄ National Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0116||Administrative History of Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site|
|USGS 17 FAC 0376||Extremes to Ex-Streams: Ecological Drought Adaptation Synthesis Project|
|USGS 17 FAC 0381||Santa Ana River Transport Project|
|USGS 17 FAC 0049||Developing Native Plant Materials for Restoring Disturbed Desert Shrublands|
|P17AS00612||Environment and Salts on Masonry|
|P17AS00611||Documenting African American Migration, Segregation, and Civil Rights History at Manhattan Project National Historical Park, Hanford|
|NPSNOINTIR1701230||Historic Road Alignment Survey for Historic Route 66 in California and Route 66 Historic Property Survey Data Collection in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area|
|NOIP17AC01116||Wolf Predation on Beavers and Moose in Voyageurs National Park|
|USGS 16 FAC 0171||NOTICE OF INTENT: Creation of new and updates to existing records of the Alaska Resource Data File to help in the assessment of the mineral resource potential in Alaska and Canada|
|NOI ILAB 17 04||Combatting Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region|
|NOI ILAB 17 06||Tools for Reducing the Risks of Child Labor and Unacceptable Conditions of Work in Women’s Economic Empowerment Initiatives|
|USGS 17 FAC 0382||Comparative Studies of the Surfaces of Several Small Bodies in the Solar System|
|NPS 17 NERO 0123||Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00586", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.