Apply for 2022 01
- The Department of Agriculture, Market Access Program 10.601 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Market Access Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Previous opportunity: Public Diplomacy Grants in Kuwait
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2022 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2022 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2022 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 21 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 21 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA FSA NOCCSP 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 21 0001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 D||FY 2021 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO|
|20210515 0406 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210515 0335 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210516 0943 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0003||2021 Cochran Fellowship Program|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 D||FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Limited Merit Based NOFO for Guatemala and Honduras|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0019||Strengthening Food Safety Systems in Africa|
|USDA 2021 001||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Financing Innovations for Small and Medium Agricultural-Related Enterprises|
|USDA 2021 002||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2022 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.