Intern Experience with Interpretation, Education, Volunteers and Outreach at Pinnacles National Park (P18AS00382)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intern Experience with Interpretation, Education, Volunteers and Outreach at Pinnacles National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,120.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Trail Repairs on McArthur Loop Trail at Redwood National Park
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund (FTIF) Grant Opportunity for U.S. Embassy Djibouti
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00382) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00574||NCPE Interns at the Bureau of Land Management|
|P18AS00645||Wolf Trap PLC Project|
|P18AS00659||Visitor Services and Operations at Cesar E. Chavez National Monument|
|P18AS00681||Trail Conservation at the Santa Monica Mountains NRA|
|P18AS00721||Front Line Training Experience for Youth in Conservation|
|P18AS00726||Community Outreach and Engagement Internships|
|P19AS00086||Northwest Youth Corp (NYC) American Sign Language (ASL) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00382", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: