Apply for SFOP0006298
- The Department of State, Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 International Sports Programming Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.415.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $550,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2020 Grants to Reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking on Campus Program
Previous opportunity: 2020 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006298
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006298) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 20 0031||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Mid-America Integrated Seismic Network 2020-2024—CERI|
|OVW 2020 17678||OVW FY 2020 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|72044020RFA00001||Improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in provinces sprayed with Agent Orange in Vietnam|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 001||The U.S. Small Grants Program|
|USGS FA 20 0032||Notice of Intent: ANSS products and dissemination for Alaska|
|USGS FA 20 0033||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Mid-America Integrated Seismic Network – 2020-2024 - USC|
|003 FY2020||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|USGS FA 20 0034||Notice of Intent: Seismic Network Operations Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS FA 20 0039||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Northern California Earthquake Management Center, and the UC Berkeley Seismic Networks, 2020|
|USGS FA 20 0036||Notice of Intent: Regional and Urban Seismic Monitoring: Wasatch Front, Utah, and Neighboring Intermountain West Region|
|USGS FA 20 0038||Notice of Intent: Western Great Basin Seismic Network|
|DHS USCG 2020 001||National Nonprofit Organization Recreational Boating Safety (RBS) Grant Program|
|SFOP0006308||DRL FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom in WHA|
|SFOP0006310||DRL IRF FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom in Uzbekistan|
|SFOP0006312||DRL IRF FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom and Combatting Anti-Semitism|
|OVW 2020 17693||OVW FY 2020 Grants to Reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking on Campus Program|
|7200OAA1500007||Supporting Democratic Elections, Governance, and Political Processes Globally|
|DOS WHK SSH FY19 20||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help FY 2019|
|004 FY2020||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006314||FY 2020 On-Demand Youth Leadership Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006298", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.