Apply for G20AS00012
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2020 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program
Previous opportunity: AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00012
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 509||Frontier Research in Earth Sciences|
|20 510||NSF Directorate for Engineering - UKRI Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Lead Agency Opportunity|
|2020 NIST COMM RES COE 01||Request for Application (RFA) NIST Community Resilience Center of Excellence Renewal|
|DE FOA 0002181||FY 2020 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|20 511||Addressing Systems Challenges through Engineering Teams|
|20 512||Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics|
|DE FOA 0002213||RFI - Biotechnologies to Ensure a Robust Mineral Supply Chain for Clean Energy|
|20 513||Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Theory and Mechanisms|
|PD 20 139Y||Cyberinfrastructure Centers of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0002212||Breakthroughs Enabling Thermonuclear - Fusion Energy (BETHE)|
|DE FOA 0002184||Environmental System Science|
|G20AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0002204||Energy Frontier Research Centers|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0006||Development of cold-hardy Cyrtobagous salvinia Calder and Sands for control of giant salvinia (Salvinia molesta) in the US|
|20 517||Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems|
|DE FOA 0002220||FLEXIBLE CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE (FLECCS)|
|DE FOA 0002221||FLEXIBLE CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE (FLECCS) - SBIR/STTR|
|F20AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0003||Dry Season Prey Trophic Concentrations|
|20 518||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Storage and Retrieval|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.