Apply for 72051721RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development, Dominican Republic USAID-Santo Domingo in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence
Previous opportunity: New Jersey NRCS Urban Conservation Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72051721RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72051721RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008946||Built Water Storage in South Asia|
|2022 687 RFI 001||Conservation and Communities Project|
|SFOP0008990||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in South and Southeast Asia|
|EPA REGIONS LCRD 2022 01||FY2022 - FY2023 REGIONAL SOURCE REDUCTION ASSISTANCE GRANTS|
|SFOP0009004||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central and South America|
|EPA I OLEM OBLR 22 02||FY23 BROWNFIELDS JOB TRAINING (JT) GRANTS|
|EPA HQ OECA 2022 001||Pesticide Inspector Residential Training (PIRT)|
|SFOP0009010||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Africa|
|ND NOFO 22 103||All Hands-on Deck: Youth Participation for Green Technology|
|SFOP0009000||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Maritime Southeast Asia|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 22 03||FY 2022 Tribal Solid Waste Grant|
|W911KB 22 2 0009||Administrative Record Support, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Alaska District, JBER, Alaska|
|EPA OW OWM 22 02||Training and Technical Assistance for Rural, Small and Tribal Municipalities and Wastewater Treatment Systems for Clean Water Act Prevention, Reduction, and Elimination of Pollution|
|W911KB 22 2 0010||Management Species Cook Inlet Beluga Whale Prey (Marine), Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|W911KB 22 2 0011||Management, Species, Salmon Otter Lake Drainage, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska|
|EPA G2022 ORD H1||National Priorities: Research on Disinfectants, Disinfection By- Products (DBPs), and Opportunistic Pathogens in Drinking Water Distribution Systems|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2023 2007351||2023 NOAA Great Lakes Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72051721RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.